Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NBC gives full season orders to three shows


If you're keeping score at home on the new fall TV shows, you'd want to know that NBC has picked up full seasons for "The Event," "Law & Order: Los Angeles" and "Outsourced."

I'm still not sold on "The Event." Not sure yet if I want to emotionally invest all my time in another mythology-heavy series after doing that for six years for "Lost." Also, while I love Blair Underwood, he's too good-looking to be taken seriously as the nation's president.

OK, I know what you're thinking: Dennis Haysbert isn't exactly a troll and he played the president on "24." Yeah, but Haysbert had more gravitas than Underwood. And he had The Voice. You know, the voice that makes you want to buy insurance. And you know how everybody hates buying insurance.

As for "Law & Order: Los Angeles," any show with Terrence Howard in it is worth my time.

I keep forgetting about "Outsourced." Maybe that's because I'm still all about "30 Rock" and "The Office" Thursday nights.

No comments: